Freshwater Fish Marketing Corporation is governed by a Board of Directors that includes the President and CEO. All Board positions are appointments.
It remains a priority for us to keep Board members active in the communities they represent; they are also in liaison with government and fisher association stakeholders.
The Board meets a minimum of five times each fiscal year in Winnipeg, conducting a financial and operational review each quarter and receiving an annual audit report from the Office of the Auditor General of Canada.
- 2016-17 Q3 Report
2016-17 Q2 Report
2016-17 Q1 Report
- FFMC Corporate Plan Executive Summary for 2013-14
- 2013-14 Q3 Report
- 2013-14 Q2 Report
- 2013-14 Q1 Report
- 2012-13 Annual Report
- 2012-13 Q3 Report
- 2012-13 Q2 Report
- 2012-13 Q1 Report
FFMC Management Status / Action Report on Special Exam Recommendations - Jan 31, 2013
- 2011-12 Annual Report
- FFMC Corporate Plan Executive Summary for 2012-13
- Special Examination Report 2010 - Office of the Auditor General of Canada
- FFMC Corporate Plan Executive Summary for 2011-12
- FFMC Corporate Plan Executive Summary for 2010-11
- 2011-12 Q3 Report
- 2011-12 Q2 Report
- 2011-12 Q1 Report
- FFMC Annual Report 2010-11